Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, and confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow - Melody Beattie
Today I am thankful for:
1. The internet - it makes the distance to "home" so much closer.
2. Rain - I can't imagine days without rains.
3. Health - it lets me live life much more comfortably
4. My dogs - they make me smile. Always.
5. This comfortable bed that I only share with my husband. He's a big guy, but still, it's spacious.
Good night everyone. Anyone. My in-laws are here with us in our home in Houston for the next three months. I'll keep you posted.