Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

May your Christmas be merry and bright!

I celebrated Christmas with my big family last night at my mom's house in Cinere, Indonesia. It was great seeing everybody and spending time with them. After last night I might not see them for months or years to come. So it is just natural to feel bitter sweet about Christmas, I guess.

In a week I'll once again leave Indonesia. I hate goodbyes. Being away from family and friends is the hardest part of living so far away for me. I thank God for the very good friends we have in Houston. They have become our family.

Anyway, we put down my darling dog who had been fighting cancer for months. It was the saddest goodbye. I am relieved though. She was in so much pain. She's happier now, I know.

Love,

Andini

No comments:

Post a Comment