Monday, August 30, 2010

Howdy!

I've been wanting to update this blog for so so long, but my unproductiveness always got the best of me. I really really do wanted to be productive and do stuff like cleaning the house or cooking or browsing important and educative things online, but every single time I saw how cuddly my dogs were, or how many channels there were on TV or how fascinatingly fascinating social networking sites were, I always went straight to being anything but productive. Before I knew I was again juggling with deadlines. Deadlines for the works I should've had finished long long time ago. Old news.

Anyways, my mother and sister in-law had gone home to Jakarta last month. It was -in a way- a maturing experience. Learned quite a bit about cooking for more than 2 people and gaining bravery to conquer the road. Now, I am proud to say that highways no longer scare the c*ap out of me. Well, most of the highways anyway. Houston has amazingly sick drivers on its highways, especially on weekends. But yes, now I take highways and actually know where I am going. I even drove to San Antonio, which is 3 hours from Houston! I demand a round of applause. Thank you.

I got some stories to share. Food oriented stories those are and I am so ready to share. Next post? Yes, I will immediately gather all the necessary pictures this instance.


Love,

Andini

No comments:

Post a Comment