Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cold Beer

www.2beerguys.com
 
I haven't drunk beer in a long time. I mean even before I got pregnant. I had decided that I did not like its taste. Alcohol wise, I think the last thing I drank was margarita and it was a month before I got pregnant. I had wine here and there before pregnancy, but I mostly drank non-alcoholic drinks.

But now, now that I am 8 months pregnant, I really really want to drink beer. Super cold beer. Maybe a Shiner Bock or Blue Moon. Oh dear God, how I want beer. I'm not going to go all crazy with alcohol once the baby arrives since (hopefully) I'll be breastfeeding, but I will surely have that beer. Be it in the winter time, I am going to have that super cold beer. Maybe while having salmon sushi. That is definitely something to look forward to.



No comments:

Post a Comment