Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adopt, Don't Buy!

I have three dogs right now. They were all adopted from CAP (Citizens for Animal Protection). This is what I wrote to CAP, just to say how I'm grateful that they are doing so much kindness to all those animals and that people should really opt to adopt animals rather than buy. 

These 3 creatures are family now. They are the ones that keep me company while my husband is at work. And damn are they good at doing so and keeping my hands full. Nonetheless, I love these 3 little rascals so very much. Thanks CAP!


More wonderful stories about my 3 dogs can be found here

If you are living in Indonesia, these are links to wonderful shelters with animals in need of forever homes: Jakarta Animal Aid Network, Pondok Pengayom Satwa Ragunan.


Love,

Andini, Sausage, Trippy, Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment