Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Thrifty, Oh Yes I Am!

I love going to thrift stores and have always wanted to go to flea markets. There is something about going through pre-owned things that gives me a thrill. I may be considered as somewhat thrifty, but I just love vintage stuffs. They have personalities and stories and when you wear them, you can never be bland. 

Last Sunday I found precious treasures among the rummage of CAP (Citizens for Animal Protection) Thrift Store on Highway I-10 and Dairy Ashford. All profits go to CAP for the benefits of the animals. So I got to purchase really cool vintage stuffs and donated. Isn't that just great? Anyway, I found 3 items that immediately earned my heart. They are a handbag made from what looks like ikat weaving and two pairs of flat shoes. The bag cost me $2, the shoes were $3 and $4.



















Love,
Andini

No comments:

Post a Comment